10 Things To Do In Bangalore | Image Resource : gallivanting.com
Bangalore is truly a fun filled and exciting city, and for youngsters like me, it is a paradise! I am a good student, but I am also a jolly kind of person who like to live life as if there is no tomorrow! Being a Bangalorian from heart, I love to chill out in the entertainment spots and experience the amazing things of this city. Whenever I get holidays, I spend my entire vacation in this city with my childhood and over energetic friends! Last 15 days were spent by me in the most memorable manner. It was Dusshera vacation, and I along with my friends didn’t leave any stone unturned in enjoying to the fullest!
My review on the fantastic spots for recreation in Bangalore!
Let me give you a clear picture of how I enjoyed my vacation with my friends, have a look at 10 things to do in Bangalore as I did:
1. Bike ride in Jayanagar: It is a super fun place for bike lovers like me. Bikes like Harley Davidson can be rented for about few hours to explore the city. My friends and me had the adventurous time racing and riding through the city and nearby towns.
Bike ride in Jayanagar
2. Bowling alley at Malleshwaram: BluO is a spot where we had a great time at bowling, drinks, music and dancing. It is a place for youngsters to hang around and enjoy to the core, and we did it!
3. Tough rides at Kanakpura roads: We enjoyed the dirt biking over the rough terrains of the road. We were given safety gear and 800 CC ATV bike to explore the macho side of ourselves. Totally adventurous!
Dirt Biking in Bangalore
4. Ramanashree California resort: After some thrills, we wanted to chill out and so we booked a place in this magnificent resort. It was a break from the city and the bustling life. It is situated at Doddaballapur road. It offered us free breakfast, indoor games, buffet, pool, spa, and much more to completely relax and rejuvenate our tired cells!
5. Whitefield 7D cinema: A spectacular experience at the 7D show of virtual reality. It was enchanting and something unique.
Whitefield 7D Cinema in Bangalore
6. Thrill at 80kmph at Bidadi: I cannot forget what we experienced at Bidadi. Our day spent here was totally electrifying. The ride we experienced at 80kmph gave us a bump that we could feel all our organs dancing and jumping inside our body! It was a mind blowing experience to say the least!
7. Fun World, J.C. Nagar: It is an amusement park where we experienced how the world spins through the dangerously designed rides. Some of the rides I enjoyed the most were- rollercoaster, tsunami, yahoo, black pearl, and much more.
8. Flying experience at Jakkur: Wonderful experience of all times. I was flying at a height of 4000 ft and enjoyed the bird’s eye view of my city. Memorable!
Microlight Flying at Jakkur
9. Shopping at Phoenix market city: Well, shopping is not just meant for ladies. Even we boys have loads of fun at filling our bags with goodies. We enjoyed thoroughly at the most popular mall of the city.
10. Wonderla amusement park: This is a place in Bangalore which should be on the must visit list of every person visiting the city. A complete enjoyment filled park with plenty of activities to experience.
Well, my vacation in exploring the Bangalore city was exhilarating. The memories are etched in my mind like inscriptions on rock!